Massage away your troubles and get rid of muscle pain! From world renowned posture expert Dr Cohen. Improve posture effortlessly. Â Boost productivity.Â Relieve back, neck, shoulder and headache pain 100% naturally.
Your HEATABLE acuPads (set of 2) are the product of 15 years of research and clinical experience. Great for relaxation and light muscle & joint release these self-care tools work on an wide variety of body parts to soothe you 100% naturally. Use your acuPads in bed, on a chair, in the bath, while travelling or on a carpeted floor/yoga mat. Be creative â€“ the possibilities are endless!
Here are a few examples of the many ways to use your acuPads â€“ but feel free to experiment â€“ your bodyâ€™s innate intelligence will guide you to what works best.
1) Relaxation: place acuPads where needed & relax for at least 3 minutes (some people spend hours!) letting the weight of your body do the work. No effort is required. Many people drift off to notably deeper sleep with their acuPads underneath them
2) Improve sitting posture: place 1 acuPad under each buttock on chair OR place acuPads horizontally behind your back aligning your spine with the recessed groove running across the acuPad called the Spine Align Belt.
3) Relieve sore feet: stand on your acuPads using them at room temperature â€“ this makes them much harder â€“ some people prefer this harder sensation for releasing tight feet. Others love the softer feel that happens when you heat your acuPads.
4) Light Spinal Release: while lying down in bed or on a carpet or yoga mat place one acuPad under your neck and the other under your low back or mid back. Center the Spine Align Belt (recessed groove running across acuPad) anywhere throughout your spine. The combination of using two acuPads together relaxes your nervous system allowing your spine to release. Relax for a full 3 minutes in each spot but feel free to spend as long as you need.
5) Period Pain Relief: lying on your front place both heated acuPads underneath your pelvis and stomach areas adjusting as needed. Relax and deep breathe letting the soothing heat sensation penetrate and relax the area.
6) Hand Warmers: heat them up and take them anywhere you go.
Includes a special bonus link to easy FREE ONLINE STRETCH PROGRAMS specifically designed by Dr. Cohen for computer users. These will decrease your back pain, improve performance and help revitalize you throughout your day making a big difference in the way you feel and work.Â